"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you odd." ~Flannery O'Connor

Friday, July 03, 2009

That group thing again

Many of my readers know that I used to be a co-author of the blog Pontifications, founded and edited by Fr. Al Kimel, which shut down in the summer of 2007. I loved that role for many reasons, one of which was that writing for a well-trafficked group blog afforded me the kind of visibility I need if I am to regain the professional status I once had. Last October, I founded Philosophia Perennis as a group blog for Catholic philosophers; yet, for spiritual reasons, I found I had to reduce my blogging in general for the next several months, posting occasionally only here. For the last few months I've been able to pick up my pace, mainly here, while making a few major posts at PP. Now, by divine providence, I have been accepted to become a co-author at the conservative-Christian blog What's Wrong with the World, which gets several times the traffic of either this blog or PP. So, for the time being, my posting will be mostly there, with cross-posts here and at PP.

My first major post at W4 went up this evening and is entitled "ID, the God of the gaps, and Metaphysics." I will cross-post it at PP tomorrow.
blog comments powered by Disqus