"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you odd." ~Flannery O'Connor

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Proudly apostate, that's me

It's official now. I have been excommunicated and anathematized by the truly traditionalist Society of St. Leo I, named after the pope who faced down Attila the Hun, a ruthless pagan warlord to be execrated for not having been right-wing enough.

The only sort of day better than this would be one on which I simultaneously receive the same treatment from a progressive-Catholic society. They wouldn't use terms like 'excommunicate' and 'anathema', of course. I'd settle for being insulted in terms they would consider insulting.

In the meantime, check out the site where I and others have been declared "apostate scum." Those guys are having more fun than I knew was possible with this stuff!
blog comments powered by Disqus