"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you odd." ~Flannery O'Connor

Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas thanks to two special bloggers


Before all gets lost in the Christmas rush, I want to take this opportunity to thank Mark Shea and Scott Carson for their public fundraising appeals on my behalf. I did not ask them to do that, and as I've said before, I never even intended such an appeal myself. But I was spontaneously given a much-needed birthday and Christmas present all the same by my friends in the blogosphere. Some I have already thanked, in that earlier post and/or by e-mail. But those guys deserve special mention. Merry Christmas, gentlemen.

With God's gifts comes the responsibility to use them to the full. Such is my pledge of gratitude to my cyber-colleagues. Please pray that the scope God grants me for using his gifts continues to increase. If I can earn a living again teaching the most important truths of all, I won't get desperate enough to cause others to pass the hat.
blog comments powered by Disqus