"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you odd." ~Flannery O'Connor

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Back in the saddle

Sorry for the past week's dearth. I've been so busy at work that it's been all I can do, other than that, to eat, sleep, answer e-mails, and reply to a few particularly juicy things at Pontifications. Also, and much to my surprise, the Holy Spirit has been speaking to me in my dreams. I usually don't remember dreams and have never been the sort to put much stock in them. Dreams are often so ambiguous that interpreting them is a form of eisegesis guided more by wishful thinking than by the unvarnished truth. But I haven't had either problem this past week. There's been much to meditate on and learn from.

Now that Al Kimel has put discussion at Pontifications into hibernation for the next two weeks, I'll have more time for this blog. Look for daily posts. Also, I'm planning a new format with my blog guru. Don't be surprised if you see it in the next week or two.
blog comments powered by Disqus