Since I don't have posting privileges over there, I e-mailed them a few of my suggestions. Feel free to do the same yourself. Here are a half-dozen others I've made up. The Catholic Nerd Bloggers should feel free to steal them.
- ....at Mass, you sometimes find yourself mouthing the priest's prayers sotto voce, a sentence ahead of him, only to be horrified by his occasional ad-libbing.
- ....you don't see any irony in the phrase 'more Catholic than the Pope'
- ....you bought a satellite dish just to receive EWTN
- ....you hang out incognito at a new parish in order to determine its orthodoxy before introducing yourself for any of the ministries
- ....you know that the Rosary has twenty decades, and can recite all of them in a row without falling asleep
And now for my favorite: