"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you odd." ~Flannery O'Connor

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

From GodTube: what to find in Lost City

A reader sent me this video of a new Benedictine foundation, Clear Creek Monastery in Lost City, Oklahoma. I'm putting it out there for two reasons.

First, though I myself have visited several places like this before, the same cannot be said of a lot of Catholic men out there. Please view it and pass it on to somebody you think would use it well. Also, I'm hoping to encourage Belmont Abbey, where I regularly attend Mass, to produce something like this. It couldn't hurt and could only help.



It's so good to know that places like this keep springing up. What a beautiful contrast with much of what passes for life.
blog comments powered by Disqus